Beautiful Classic Black and Gold Engagement signs PRINTED and ready to use! You can either buy the prints only to frame or mount or buy the ready made paddles with handles and optional bows!
Reads, "He Asked" and "She said YES". Perfect for your engagement parties and save the date cards! Also makes the perfect prop for your engagement announcements!
These charming signs are printed on a high quality Matte coverstock for professional look. The paddles are backed with heavyweight black cardstock so they are more durable.
This is part of a new line called Classic Black & Gold. Click here to see all available signs in this collection: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeforeYouSayIDo?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=classic+black+gold
We offer a full line of coordinating signs, banners, menus, seating charts and more. If you don't see what you are looking for, just ask.
If you would like us to frame or mount your sign for you, please purchase one of these additional options:
FRAME ADD ON: https://www.etsy.com/listing/172748780
/> MOUNTING ADD ON: https://www.etsy.com/listing/172760569
Available only in sizes shown above.
Designs copyright 2016, Pineapple Soup Designs. Al rights reserved.
Want FUTURE discounts, coupons and freebies?
Join our Email List at: https://www.pineapplesoup.com/<br />
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pineapplesoupdesigns<br />
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pineapplesoupdesigns<br />
© 2018, Pineapple Soup ™ Designs.
I except paypal and credit cards through Etsy and Paypal.
SHIPPING: I usually ship via USPS unless otherwise noted/requested. I carefully package all of my items so they arrive to you safely.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ADDRESS ON ETSY IS CORRECT PRIOR TO ORDERING. THE SHIPPING LABELS PRINT DIRECTLY FROM ETSY SO IF IT IS WRONG, I CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE.
I do ship internationally but because there is a vast difference in some of the shipping costs, I usually don't put the shipping price in for international shipments unless I've shipped the same item to the same country before. Convo me for price quotes for other countries and I will set it up for you.
ALL INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES WILL BE SHIPPED VIA USPS first class international (NO TRACKING, NO INSURANCE AND NO ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME GIVEN) unless otherwise stated or pre-arranged. I will ship International priority upon request (6-10 day delivery with tracking info) but buyer pays all additional fees and it is rather expensive. You can check cost here: usps.com.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please be aware of your countries import fees/VAT charges. In the EU and other countries and the buyer is responsible to inform/pay these taxes to their respective country/state. Often times the packages are held at your postal office until these fees are paid. I do NOT reimburse for your import fees.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I want you to be happy with your purchase, so I will gladly accept returns if the following guidelines are met. However, as a wedding shop, I have run into a few unscrupulous buyers who wanted me to "rent" them their wedding decorations and tried to return them immediately after the wedding. I KNOW that is not the majority of you out there...(thank you!)..but when I first opened, I did get that a lot, which is why i have the following policy for returns.
All returns/exchanges and damage claims must be reported to me with 3 days of the package delivery (according to post office records). NO EXCEPTIONS....then....
Regular returns: If you purchased a regularly stocked item (in the regularly stocked colors) and are not happy with it, you are welcome to return it. Returns must be postmarked no later than 7 days after you have received your package. Item must be in the same condition it was received in and in the original packaging. ALL RETURN ORDERS WILL ONLY BE REFUNDED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE ITEM. Shipping costs are NOT refunded. Please contact me BEFORE returning an item.
Custom orders: Because of the nature of custom orders, returns will depend on what custom changes have been made. There is no refund on layout and design work. If you request a color that is not something that I feel would be easy to resell, your returned is usually refunded at 50% of the original price of the print only, not the custom fees. Items personalized with names/dates are not returnable.
Delayed Package Returns: While 99% of the time this is not an issue, please be aware that I can not guarantee your package will arrive by any date unless you purchase overnight shipping. I have had first class packages arrive at their destination in 2 days and others that take 2 weeks. If you purchase the priority shipping, it is USUALLY there in 2-3 days....but it is not guaranteed...and there has been several times that priority packages take over a week, especially around the holidays. I can only guarantee what date I mail it. I can NOT guarantee what the post office does with it after they get it. So.....PLEASE order so you have plenty of time to receive your package.
Damaged/Undelivered packages: Things happen and sometimes that over zealous mailman tries a little too hard to get the package in the mailbox, bending it. Or perhaps they leave it out on the porch and someone steals it. Please understand that it costs me time and money to get your packages out. If there is damage or the package says it has been delivered and you have not received it, I will require you to provide proof that you have submitted a complaint to the post office before moving forward with a resolution.
If you like my printed sign designs, but need it sooner or just want to save a little money, most of my signs are also available in digital downloadable format that you print yourself. If a sign is available like this, there will be a link in the listing to our Etsy Sister Shop listing that sells the downloads.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. For custom orders, you may also choose to provide me with additional personal information that is required to complete your order.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Laura Starr, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at laura [!at] pineapplesoup.com.
I am happy to create custom signs for you. Because of the additional time it takes to prepare your order, there is an additional custom fee depending on the amount of time it will take to create. Please contact me with specifics for a quote.
If you are a wedding planner, venue, photographer or other wedding/special event professional, please contact me for details on a great plan I offer!